AirSepTM VisionAireTM Family
The AirSep VisionAire family includes maintenance free, light, quiet and power efficient stationary oxygen concentrators.
Simple to use and virtually maintenance-free, the AirSep VisionAire stationary oxygen concentrator is CAIRE’s tried and trusted workhorse in delivering long-term oxygen therapy to our patients. Lightweight, quiet and power efficient, this stationary oxygen concentrator is the must-have for your home oxygen delivery needs.
Patients love the AirSep VisionAire because:
- Lightweight 30 lbs. frame that fits easily into any home.
- Power-efficient, drawing less than 300 watts at all continuous flow settings minimizing expenses.
- A large humidifier bottle stand that allows for easy attachment of both re-fillable and pre-filled humidifier bottles.
- User-interface contains a back-lined flowmeter for viewing accuracy and proper setting.
- Equipped with a resettable circuit breaker, a dual-function hour meter and well-defined system alarms.
- Units are available with or without an oxygen monitor to alarm for concentrations below 82% oxygen.
Homecare providers and long-term care facilities love the AirSep VisionAire because:
- Provides the best option for a cost-effective unit.
- The unique design eliminates costly preventative maintenance schedules.
- Low failure rates.
- Easy delivery and set-up with side and top handle options.
- The small and lightweight frame fits easily into any home or facility environment.
- Power-efficient, drawing less than 300 watts at all flow settings, which minimizes expenses for the patient or the facility.
- 3-year warranty.
For pediatric needs: the AirSep VisionAire 2
The AirSep VisionAire 2 supports pediatric care with two types of precision flowmeters. The standard flowmeter has 1/8 LPM increments ranging from 1/8 LPM up to 2 LPM with CCM markings for easy conversion, and is suitable for adult use where lower power consumption and cooler operating temperatures are valued. The alternative flowmeter has 1/10 increments ranging from .10 LPM up to 1.0 LPM.
To learn more, call 1-888-373-5994