AirSep® Freestyle 5TM
The AirSep FreeStyle 5 provides up to 1000 mL of oxygen in a wearable portable oxygen concentrator.With settings 1-5, it has the capacity to treat a wide collection of patients with maximum ambulation, including higher pulse dose prescriptions.Early to mild stage COPD oxygen users can enjoy active lifestyles with the lightweight and durable AirSep FreeStyle 5.
Patients love the Airsep FreeStyle 5 because:
- The AirSep FreeStyle 5 has a simple control panel with 1-touch operation making it easy to use.
- An easy to read battery gauge with lights for 25%-100% battery life notifications.
- A standard internal battery lasting up to 3 hours with an optional External Battery Cartridge extending battery life up to 4 hours at setting 2.
- Works on AC power supply, and DC automotive power supply so you can take your portable oxygen concentrator anywhere and charge it.
- FAA approved for use onboard commercial aircraft.
Homecare providers love the AirSep FreeStyle because:
- The AirSep FreeStyle 5 comes with a standard 3-year warranty covering all components including the sieve bed.
- Treats a broad spectrum of patients.
Clinicians love the AirSep FreeStyle because:
- It’s light – encouraging easy ambulation for the patient.
- Covers most pulse dose users allowing for ease of prescription writing.
- Ensure no breaths are skipped with CAIRE’s UltraSense™ Technology
To learn more, call 1-888-373-5994